Terms and Conditions
1. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities that are performed with electrical bike (E-Bike) include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of E-Bike.
2. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of E-Bike, and will use E-Bike in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Company, traffic rules and any applicable laws or regulations.
3. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/ her operation of E-Bike:
• There are no passengers permitted on E-Bike unless expressly permitted by Company in writing prior to use.
• There is no smoking while on E-Bike.
• There is no use of alcoholic beverages, or any illicit drugs permitted while using E-Bike, and renter is prohibited from operating E-Bike under the influence of the above.
• Renter agrees to operate E-Bike only on legal roadways and in a legal capacity.
• Renter must wear relevant safety equipment at all times, including but not limited to a helmet and reflector vest.
4. Unsafe Use. If at any time Company determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of E-Bike, Company may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return E-Bike to the designated return area immediately. Company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is "unsafe or hazardous."
5. Renter Qualifications. Renter hereby confirms that: (a) they are at lease 18 years of age and responsible for all equipment rented, or if a minor my Guardian must represent me and agree to all the terms of this release by signing; (b) renter is physically, mentally, psychologically, physiologically and emotionally capable of operating the rented equipment; (c) renter is able to comprehend and will comply with all of the instructions and safety requirements associated with the rented equipment; (d) renter is operating the rented equipment voluntarily and of his/her own free will.
6. Condition of E-Bike upon Return. The Renter shall return E-Bike to the designated return area in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to E-Bike during the rental period. Renter is also obliged to indemnify any damage to the electrical components. Renter shall be billed by Company for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period.
7. Renter Obligation. Renter is obliged to take good care of E-Bike taking all precautions necessary to protect E-Bike from loss and theft. Should any of the above occur during the rental period, the renter is responsible for all costs pertaining to the equipment and E-Bike.
8. Obligation to Hire Companion. In case the customer hires more than two e-bikes, he/she has to hire the companion to be appointed by the company as well. In this way, the customer will be free from the obligations that might arise in case e-bike is lost or stolen.
9. Disputes. Antalya courts and execution offices shall be competent authority in case of disputes.